Accessibility - the ability for a potential buyer to gain access immediately to information about your home, and to your real estate agent - is the key to making a fast sale. A fast sale means more profit and less expenditure for you.
- Multiple Listing Service
- Open House
- My previous buyers and sellers
Home Tours by Phone, 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week
Anyone can call my toll-free number to receive a complete talk-through tour of your home. We advertise our Home Tours by Phone in all my printed advertising, as well as on our web site.
Fax-on-demand 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week
Our toll-free number provides callers the option of automatically receiving a fax detailing your property, anytime of the day or night.
Internet presence 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week
Your home will be advertised on the Web for millions of people to see. Our website offers a wide variety of ways to reach potential buyers from all over the world, including:
- Targeted Searches and automatic interest matching: Visitors to my web site can zero in on homes that match their criteria. If they do not find a home they are interested in, they may sign up to be automatically notified when new homes that match their criteria are listed. When you list your home with me, my system automatically notifies everyone who is interested in a home like yours. I may already have a buyer who is eager to hear about your property!
- Buyer's Personal Organizer: My website offers users a powerful organizer to make notes about any page in my website and to collect information (favorite homes, mortgage rates, etc.) that is vital to their real estate transaction. The Organizer also helps me stay in touch with future, past and present clients by providing a place where we can communicate privately.
- Online Mortgage Pre-qualification: Buyers can begin the pre-qualification process at our website. Our automated data systems permit me to access buyer information for the purposes of pre-qualification. Pre-qualification of buyers helps save you time, and prevents unpleasant mistakes. This information helps you and I determine which potential buyers are:
- In a hurry to move.
- Serious, but not rushed.
- Bargain hunters.
- Just looking, not intending to buy.
- We photograph your property for a variety of advertisements, listings in magazines, and for my website.
- We regularly publish in magazines and newspapers in my area.
- We also use a variety of the following methods to advertise your home:
- Brochures for distribution to other realtors.
- Direct mail to potential buyers.
- Property Brochures.
- We promote your property at MLS marketing sessions.
- We install a sign on your property.
- We host your Open Home.
- We give Broker Home Tours.
- We install a lockbox.
- We accept referrals (70% of all homes are sold through referrals).